Hopefully by now, you have a website for your clinic. If you do, does it actually work?
If you don’t know if your chiropractic website works, take this short survey:
- Does it show up in the top five (5) listings in Google for the search phrase “[your city] chiropractors”?
- Does it show up on Google’s Local Business 10-box?
- Is it receiving at least 100 visits per month?
- Is it referring you patients?
- Does it collect visitor names and emails, and market to them automatically?
If the answer is “Yes” to all five, you are rocking. If you answered “No” to any of these, then you are not making full use of your website. If you answered “No” to #4, you are wasting your money.
I’ve been telling chiropractors for quite some time to not take any shortcuts with their websites. Don’t go cheap on this; it’s too important to your business. Think of your website as the virtual representative of your chiropractic clinic. It should have the same “look and feel” as your physical clinic. You should use your logo and your corporate color scheme in your website. Your prospective patient’s transition from visiting your website to arriving at your clinic should be a smooth one; there should be no surprises, and all her expectations should be realized based on what she experienced visiting your website. Whenever there is confusion, it will kill the sale.
In my experience, most chiropractic websites can use some work in one or several areas such as design elements, functionality, content, optimization for marketing, and ability to capture visitors emails. The essential goals of your website should be:
- Aesthetically appealing AND optimized to sell your services
- Ability to capture visitor information and market to them later
- Ranks on the first page of Google for the search phrases:
- [your city] chiropractor
- [your city] chiropractors
- chiropractor [your city]
- chiropractors [your city]
So, put your website through this test. If you feel it is not up to par, send me a post and I’ll give you a free assessment of your website.
- Business Operations
- Business Strategy
- Chiropractic Market
- Chiropractic Websites
- Efficiency Tools
- Email marketing
- Google and SEO
- Internet Marketing
- Low cost chiropractic marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Scheduling
- PPC Marketing
- Practice Management
- Social Media marketing
- Time Leveraging
- Twitter Marketing
- Video and Chiropractic